Mold Removal Yuma
Free Mold Estimates
Licensed Mold Pros
Mold Removal Company in Yuma AZ
Mold: it’s the symptom of a water problem and cleaning using bleach is just effective at treating its symptoms. The mold removal business contractors at Aquasafe Restoration are certified and trained in mold mitigation and removal services. We’ll identify the cause of the mold issue and make repairs before we remove the mold and disinfect the space to make sure it does not return.
Request a Free Mold Estimate
What Our customers Say
Mold Removal: What is it?
Mold is a symptom of constant dampness. With mold remediation, we’ll treat against both mold and water to ensure it’s fully removed.
Repair the Moisture Source
Repair and identify the moisture source that resulted in the growth of mold.
Mold removal: Correctly dispose of materials that are contaminated with mold, which includes carpeting, wood, and drywall.
Disinfect, deodorize, and clean: Disinfect, deodorize, and clean the space to prevent smells from returning.
Restoration and rebuild: Rebuild the impacted space to its initial condition.
Common Mold Growth Causes
- Improper Drainage of HVAC systems
- Leaking Roofs or windows
- Flood damage that was improperly cleaned up
- Leaky water pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Consistent humidity
- Persistent condensation
The truth concerning mold:
- Mold is present everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. Mold even thrives and grows on rocks.
- Mold is spread in the form of microscopic, airborne spores. Mold may enter a dwelling any place air can: crevices, cracks, windows, doors, etc.
- Mold spores may attach themselves to your clothes, your packages, your pets, etc., and invade your household in this way, too. Spores quickly will expand, as well as grow into infestations, or colonies, as soon as they touch moisture.
- Mold may be harmful and even toxic to human beings. Some kinds may cause serious allergic reactions, and some kinds are even fatal.
- All moisture and water sources have to be located and correctly dealt with in order to eliminate the formation of infestations and colonies.
- The fungus may give off a musty, pungent odor. This smell is frequently what gives away mold’s location inside your business or home.
Why Choose Aquasafe Restoration?
Fast turn around time for mold estimates and removal.
We work with your insurance company for a smooth claims process.
Our team of restoration specialists is IICRC Certified, Licensed and Insured.
5 – Star Ratings across Google, Facebook and BBB.
We can help you reduce risk of future problems by correcting the cause.
State of the art technology and techniques to get the job done right.